REQUIREMENTS FOR PUBLICATION
- The Journal accepts for publication articles from various areas of economics and management: finance, accounting, marketing, information management systems, strategic and operation company management, human resource management, business planning, entrepreneurship, international economic relations, European integration, macroeconomic relations and others.
- Type of the publications: reports, articles, scientific announcements. Large volume materials are to be published in parts.
- The Journal will publish only original articles which have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The proposal for publications should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the author receives a positive review of the article sent, he should do the following:
- The author should present personal information – name, family name, scientific area according to the JEL classifier, telephone, fax number, e-mail.
- The author should fill in and send by post a Declaration (doc file);
- The author should pay by a bank transfer the publication fee – 250 Euro. All the co-authors should pay the same fee too. The bank account details are as follows:
ALLIANZ BANK BULGARIA
- The names of the author/s and the Journal issue number should be pointed in the bank transfer document.
- Each author bears his own responsibility for the article published in the Journal.
- After publication, the author will receive two copies of the Journal.