ACCREDITATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
International Quality Standard Certificate ISO 9001:2008
Burgas Free University is certified according to the quality standards of the International Organization for Standardization /ISO/. In 2005 BFU was certified under ISO 9001:2000 and in 2010 - under ISO 9001:2008. All the University’s main activities have been certified, as well as its degree programmes: education of students in Bachelor, Master and PhD programmes, qualification, research and international relations activities.
Burgas Free University is accredited by the National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency /NEAA/. In 2016 it achieved a new six-year accreditation with a capacity for training 7200 students.
NEAA is a government authority which recognizes the license of universities to provide higher education services by evaluating the quality of their main activities: educational process, research, international relations, quality management system, employment of graduates and competitiveness. All the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes at the University have also been accredited.
Accredited Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programmes:
- 1.2. Pedagogy
- 3.2. Psychology
- 3.5. Public Communications and Information Sciences
- 3.6. Law
- 3.7. Administration and Management
- 3.8. Economics
- 4.6. Informatics and Computer Sciences
- 5.2. Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Automation
- 5.3. Communication and Computer Technology
Accredited PhD Programmes:
- 1.2. Pre-school and Primary School Pedagogy
- 3.2. Social psychology
- 3.2. Developmental and Educational Psychology
- 3.6. Civil procedure
- 3.6. Criminal law
- 3.8. Economics and Management (Industry)
- 4.6. Informatics
- 5.2. Engineering and Electronics Design in Electrical Equipment