STUDENT CENTRE FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
The Student Centre for Career Development at Burgas Free University provides the liaison of the University and the students with the labour market, and enhances the professional orientation and realization of the students of BFU. The Centre establishes and sustains contacts with employers, institutions, industries and NGOs, which provide information on vacancies for job positions, internship programmes and other offers to students, concerning availability of scholarships and grants, training programmes, competitions, etc.
What services can the students get from the Centre?
- Information on job vacancies, internships and forthcoming events;
- Counselling on professional orientation and the skills and competencies that are required;
- Assistance in job search and internships, as well as help with the application procedures and job interviews;
- Establishing contacts with employers who provide jobs and internship programmes;
- Organizing events, presentations and seminars with employers on issues of professional orientation.
How can employers benefit from the Centre?
- Free announcements for job vacancies and internships;
- Recruiting the best candidate;
- Providing feedback;
- Assistance in organizing seminars, presentations and other events with the students at BFU.
Website of the Student Centre for Career Development: http://sckr.bfu.bg/
Ass. Prof. Yulia Yorgova, PhD
Tel. +359 56 900 548
+359 898 446 682
BFU, room 420 and room 508