International Scientific Conference „Contemporary Management Practices XI - Smart specialisation in the decade of business connectivity to locomotions“
International Scientific Conference celebrating BFU’s 30-th anniversary
"Contemporary Management Practices XI - Smart specialisation in the decade of business connectivity to locomotions”
June 4-5, 2021
Burgas Free University
The Faculty of Business Studies at Burgas Free University is organising the International Scientific Conference “Contemporary Management Practices XI - Smart specialisation in the decade of business connectivity to locomotions”. The event is celеbrating BFU’s 30-th anniversary and will be co-organised by the Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering at BFU.
- Innovations, smart specialization and robotisation in the industries
- Management issues and strategic management
- Connectivity, transport decisions, micro and autonomous mobility
- Markets and marketing challenges
- Digitalisation, platform & gig economy, and the ICT as a priority field of the ISSS
- Financial instruments, technologies and accounting
- Circular economy, sharing economy, and platform working relations
- Regional development, regenerative economy, and city solutions of a “Bauhaus” type
- Multi-disciplinary innovation for social change in the quadruple helix
- Blue economy and renewable marine energy solutions
Working languages of the Conference – Bulgarian and English
Registration for the Conference can be done only electronically through the registration form available at the Conference link visible on the web page of Burgas Free University (Registration!). The abstracts (for participation with a paper) in English and the papers/cases, which will be in Bulgarian or English, should be sent to email@example.com
The confirmation for registration will be sent within 3 days after registration to the e-mail address indicated by you.
The volume of the abstracts should be between 200 to 500 words (1 page) and they have to meet the technical requirements for the papers/cases indicated below (except for the volume).
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The “Contemporary Management Practices” editions are registered in the National Reference list of contemporary Bulgarian scientific publications with scientific review at the National Centre For Information and Documentation – NACID (ISSN 1313-8758 (print) and it is available online in the Central and Eastern European ceeol.com database.