How to Enrol in Distance Learning
Distance-learning qualification/ post-qualification courses:
- You can register and enrol online once you have paid the tuition fee.
- You can pay the tuition fee during online registration – by debit/credit card or by bank transfer of the tuition fee to the bank account of BFU.
- Within 7 (seven) days of receipt of payment, the trainee will receive from the course coordinator by e-mail the username and password which allow him/her access to the online resources on the Moodle platform.
- Course coordinators/tutors for all available courses and their contact details are announced.
Distance learning Bachelor and Master programs:
- You can register and enrol in a distance learning Bachelor or Master program in accordance with the admission procedure and requirements for the relevant Bachelor or Master program.
- You can register and enrol online or at the university.
- Applicants for the Bachelor or Master degree distance learning programs, who have registered online, receive a registration confirmation within seven working days after payment of the application fee.
- All online applicants for a Bachelor or Master degree course with a confirmed registration receive from a BFU officer instructions on how the training will be organised, the contact details of the program coordinator and how to access e-learning resources on the Moodle platform.
International Relations Office
tel: + 359 56 900 520