BFU Erasmus+ International Teaching and Training Week for Programme and Partner Countries
The International office of Burgas Free University is pleased to invite you to take part in the Erasmus+ International Teaching and Training Week for Programme and Partner Countries which will be held from 4 to 8 June 2019.
We are planning a variety of activities:
- A Warm-Up Workshop and a tour of Burgas Free University;
- International day at the Library “Our Worlds” - presentations of the participants’ home institutions from Malaysia, Colombia, Portugal, Russia, etc.;
- Workshop with international lecturers;
- A variety of social events , including lunch and a trip to the ancient town of Nessebar, listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites;
- The opportunity to attend the Jubilee International Scientific Conference “Contemporary Management Practices X-Connectivity and Regional Partnerships”;
- A guided visit and workshop at at Burgas Airport;
- Gala dinner at Burgas harbour;
- Awarding ceremony.
You can find more information in the preliminary programme.
Burgas Free University will cover the cost of training, workshops, conference performance, coffee breaks, the gala dinner and cultural events. Participants are expected to cover their travel, accommodation and living expenses from grants from their home institutions.
- Staff Mobility for Training (STT) - EUR 149
- Staff Mobility for Teaching (STA)- EUR 95 (related to the conference only, and with further 20% discount for early birds)
The official language of communication of the International Teaching and Training Week is English.
We look forward to showing you Burgas Free University as well as the beauty of the city of Burgas and the Black sea region.
For more information, contact Ms Gergana Kirova at email@example.com
Registration for the International Teaching and Training Week is open until 30 April 2019.
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us!
Please be so kind and pass on this invitation to your departments and to other academic staff that might be interested in participating.
We look forward to offering our colleagues a fruitful International Week at our University and a nice stay in Burgas.
We warmly welcome you!