BFU Erasmus+ International Teaching and Training Week for Programme and Partner Countries
The International office of Burgas Free University is pleased to invite you at the Erasmus+ Teaching and Training Week be held in Burgas, June 2-6, 2020.
We are planning a variety of activities:
- A Warm-Up Workshop and a tour of Burgas Free University;
- International day at the Library “Our Worlds” - presentations of the participants’ home institutions and their countries;
- Workshop with international lecturers;
- A variety of social events , including lunch and a trip to the ancient town of Nessebar, listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites;
- The opportunity to attend the International Scientific Conference “Digital Transformation, Media and Inclusion”;
- A guided visit and workshop at Burgas Harbour;
- Gala dinner;
- Awarding ceremony.
You can find more information in the preliminary programme.
Burgas Free University will cover the cost of training, workshops, conference performance, coffee breaks, the gala dinner and cultural events. Participants are expected to cover their travel, accommodation and living expenses from grants from their home institutions.
- Staff Mobility for Training (STT) - EUR 149 (Early bird fee transferred up to April 5, 2020 – 20 % discount);
- Staff Mobility for Teaching (STA)- EUR 90 (related to the conference only, and with further 20% discount for early birds, transferred up to April 5, 2020).
The participation fees have to be transferred to the bank account of BFU:
IBAN: BG53BUIN78551480025826; BIC: BUINBGSF, Allianz Bank Bulgaria, BSU, reason: participation at the conference; with the names of the participant, and the institution. The invoices will be delivered on the registration day of the Conference or if requested in advance - up to 2 days after the request).
The official language of communication of the ERASMUS+ Teaching and Training Week is English.
We look forward to showing you Burgas Free University as well as the beauty of the city of Burgas and the Black sea region.
For more information, contact Ms Gergana Kirova at email@example.com
Registration for the ERASMUS+ Teaching and Training Week is open until 31 March 2020.
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us!
Please be so kind and pass on this invitation to your departments and to other academic staff that might be interested in participating.
We look forward to offering our colleagues a fruitful ERASMUS+ Week at our University and a nice stay in Burgas.
We warmly welcome you!