Dear Guest Lecturer,
Thank you for choosing Burgas Free University for your exchange programme.
In order to have an efficient and effective academic exchange, we kindly ask you to send us a draft of your mobility programme including the outline of your lectures and the list of the equipment you need for your course. Please, send your mobility programmes before the deadlines shown below:
- 30 October - for the 1st semester (winter semester) of each academic year
- 28 February - for the 2nd semester (summer semester) of each academic year
The mobility programmes should be sent to:
International Relations Office
Burgas Free University
Procedure: As soon as the mobility programme is received from a guest lecturer, it is forwarded to the faculty Erasmus coordinator for consideration and decision. Prior to arrival the final mobility agreement shall be signed.
Certificates: All teaching staff and administrative staff are issued a certificate of confirmation for their exchange programme, which certifies the topics taught and exact dates of their exchange period.
- University Location: Burgas Free University is located in the centre of the city of Burgas, on San Stefano street, close to the main city attractions, transport facilities and the sea.
- Accommodation: BFU has a new modern hotel for students and staff - Burgas Free University Hotel (BSU Hotel), located in close proximity to the university. It is equipped with central air-conditioning, cable TV and high-speed Internet. It offers accommodation in 20 spacious rooms, 12 with two beds and 8 with double beds. All rooms are soundproof, with a nice view, work area and rest area.
- Transportation: There are daily coach ad train lines from and to Burgas, linking it with other large cities in the country – Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna. There are two Coach Stations in Burgas – South and West. Both have convenient connections with the city and intercity transport. There is one Train Station that is located in the city centre, immediately next to Coach Station South. There are taxi ranks and bus stops nearby. Burgas International Airport is situated 10 km north-east of the city and welcomes passengers from over 130 destinations worldwide. It is ranked second by passenger traffic in Bulgaria after Sofia Airport.
We look forward to hosting you at Burgas Free University!