laboratory for psychological support and development
The Laboratory for Psychological Support and Development at Burgas Free University provides professional counselling and therapeutic support, training seminars for teachers, school psychologists, pedagogical counsellors in the area of health education, for civil servants in social services and local administration, as well as implements educational initiatives in the area of preparation for family life, targeted at the public.
The counselling and therapeutic support the Laboratory provides include:
- individual therapeutic support;
- sexological counseling;
- pair and family counseling and therapy;
- individual and pair psychotherapy on sexological problems.
The Laboratory organizes the following qualification seminars for teachers, school psychologists and pedagogical counsellors in the area of health education, for civil servants in social services and local administration:
- social and emotional competence for children;
- sexuality of children;
- emotional and social competence – the key to a successful professional and personal life;
- enhancing the psychological microclimate at the workplace;
- children and parents’ separation;
- challenges to foster care;
- professional supervision;
- art therapy methods in the work with disadvantaged people.
Assoc. Prof. Rumen Bostandjiev, PhD
Tel.: + 359 888 924 369
+ 359 56 900-598
BFU, office 9