4th International Conference on Governance and Strategic Management
The Accounting Research Institute (ARI) of the biggest university in South East Asia – Universiti Teknologi Mara (Malaysia) and the Faculty of Business Studies (FBU) at the Burgas Free University are launching the IV edition of the International Conference on Governance and Strategic Management (ICGSM). After holding the previous conferences of the ICGSM in Kuala Lumpur, Manchester and Seoul, this year the Burgas Free University (BFU) had the honour to be selected as a host for the event. The Conference is to be held at BFU, Burgas, Bulgaria on May 11-12, 2017 and the topic of this year’s edition will be ‘The Circular Economy”.
4th International Conference on Governance and Strategic Management (ICGSM)
"The Circular Economy"
May 11-12, 2017
Burgas Free University
A plenary speaker- Prof Dr Normah Hj Omar, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Petko Chobanov, President of Burgas Free University
- Prof. Dr. Vasil Yankov, Dean of the Faculty of Business Studies, BFU
- Prof Dr Normah Hj Omar, Director of ARI at UTM
- Prof. Dr. Milen Baltov, Vice Rector, BFU
- Prof Dr Hajjah Faizah Darus, Deputy Director of ARI at UTM
- Prof. Dr. Lina Anastassova, Deputy Dean of FBS at BFU
- Prof. Madya Dr Jamaliah Said, UTM
- Prof. Dr. Sava Dimov, BFU
- Prof. Dr. Kiymet Caliyurt, Trakya University
- Prof. Dr. Galina Kurteva, BFU
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maria Neycheva, Deputy Dean of FBS at BFU
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ginka Milcheva,BFU
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yulia Yorgova, BFU
- Prof. Esther Subrira, PhD, University of Barcelona
Conference Organizing Secretariat:
- Prof. Dr. Milen Baltov, Vice Rector, BFU
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Gergana Nikolova,BFU
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zuraidah Mohd Sanusi, UTM
- Valia Pavlova
- Management strategies and governance
- Challenges of the current markets, marketing and sales: paradigms, problems and perspectives
- Performance & entrepreneurship management
- Business risk and assets management
- Industrial economics, financial instruments, accounting and control
- Innovations, investments and human resources
Working language of the Conference:
- Abstract submission and registration - March 31, 2017
Notification to the authors/speakers - in a week after the abstract submission
- Early bird conference fee transfer deadline - April 5, 2017
- Conference fee transfer deadline - April 25, 2017
- Submission of full paper deadline - April 30, 2017
Paper and abstracts submission guidelines:
Submission of registration should be made in the platform http://e-services.bfu.bg/conf/en , with abstract upload in a word file. The abstract shall not exceed 100 words and should provide a statement of the purpose and procedures of the study, including major conclusions of the research.
All papers submitted should be typed in Times New Roman (10 point) with single-spacing and should not exceed 8 pages (5 000 words). The author(s), address, contact numbers and email of the author(s) should be clearly stated in the first page. Submission of papers to be published and inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Before the Conference , a symposium on the internationalization of the education in business will be held, information to be updated in the course of registration.
Beginning of the registration for the participants at the venue:
- May 11, 2017 at 13.00
Opening the Conference:
- May 11, 2017 at 14.00
The participation fee is Euro 180, to be transferred to bank account of BFU: IBAN: BG53BUIN78551480025826; BIC: BUINBGSF, Allianz Bank Bulgaria, BSU, reason: participation in the FBS conference; names of the participant, institution. The invoices will be delivered at the registration day of the Conference start or if requested in advance - up to 2 days after the request.
The Faculty of Business Studies at BFU provides the following discounts:
- For the fees paid in the early registration (transferred up to April 5, 2017) – 20% discount of the fees;
- For the regular fees paid (April 25, 2017), for participation (at the venue) of additional co-author of the same paper –an extra 20% discount per each additional co-author over the regular fee;
- For the regular fees paid (April 25, 2017), for including an additional paper of the participant – an extra 20% discount per each additional paper over the regular fee.
A special rate is negotiated for the host country (Bulgaria) and the organiser’s institution (UTM) of 90 EUR. All the discounts above could be used over that rate too.